SIGN UP TODAY!
Get more one-on-one training from Guro Mike!
ABOUT GURO MIKE PANA
Guro (Filipino word meaning “teacher”) Mike Pana has been training in the martial arts for over 20 years. Starting his martial arts journey at the age of 9, he has been fortunate to train with some of the greatest teachers in the world. He has trained in the Filipino martial arts both in the Philippines, as well as in the United States with some of the greatest masters the martial arts community has to offer. He has also trained in Western Wrestling, Western Boxing, Submission Grappling, Shukokai Karate, Bruce Lee’s art of Jeet Kune Do, and the kickboxing art of Muay Thai. He currently teaches the martial arts to people of all ages, and works with the Kickstart Kids foundation–a non-profit that teaches martial arts to middle school students in the state of Texas as part of their Physical Education program.
Guro Mike currently resides in Frisco, Texas and is married to his wife Kristine Pana. Together they have a son, Ethan.
TITLES AND RANKS
- Founder of Pana Kali
- Level 1 Instructor in Jeet Kune Do / Filipino Kali under Guro John Ferguson
- Associate 5 Instructor in Atienza Kali under Tuhon Carl Atienza
- Ambassador for Sayoc Kali under Pamana Tuhon Chris Sayoc
- Kickstart Kids Instructor for Austin Middle School in Irving, Texas
- East Coast Representative for Modern Arnis Mano Mano under Punong Lakan Garitony Nicolas